segunda-feira, 25 de maio de 2009

play it louder II

Play it louder babe,
if you don't I won't hear you...

Scream with me honey,
you can hit me if you need.
But please break this silence...

I was wondering if you know...
Pretend just for a moment that you know...
Let me see how it would be,
if you drag out these words from my mouth...

Ask me darling, ask me again
and again, and again, and again
until I say everything that I shouldn't
everything you don't need to know
until I expose all I want to hide...

And go asking me all the time,
don't let me forget to tell you my things...
Make me be like I was before,
when you used to be the only one
and there wasn't no space to any other
and you were always by my side...

And please, forgive me love...
For all those things I've been doing...
Forgive me about the things I'll keep doing
Beacuse I think I can't stop it now...
I'm afraid I can't stop, and you can't understand
Close your eyes to this mistakes
Put the blame on me, even when it is yours...

And play it louder, babe...
As louder as you can!
Play me louder honey...
Let's make a lot of noise,
don't let nobody sleep,
but don't wake up yet love
Play it louder again,
play me louder,
just one more time.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário