sábado, 11 de abril de 2009


Eu sempre achei que o Bradley Nowell era um poeta, antes de qualquer coisa...




"and if rhymes were valiums i would be comfortably numb cause...


(...)


If I had a shotgun, you know what I'd do?


I'd point that shit straight at the sky


And shoot heaven on down for you


Because the bars are always open


And the time is always right


and if gods good word goes unspoken


the music goes all night


and it goes...


I want a lover but I can't find the time


I want a reason but can't find a rhyme


I want to start some static but I cant afford


To get slammed to the ground like I fell off my skateboard


Nowadays is clear as you please

Strap with protection or struck with disease..."


(Don't Push)





E agora me aparece o Sublime com um novo vocalista... um tal de Rome... nada contra a pessoa dele, mas a favor do Brad... agora gente, dá licença que eu vou chorar no cantinho, enquanto o Brad se debate no túmulo... acho que até o Louie Dog se debate em sua vala coletiva para animais ou seja lá onde for (para onde vão os bichos que morrem mesmo?) nesse momento...
RIP Brad... se vc ainda puder...




beijotchau

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário