terça-feira, 21 de abril de 2009

e, para os dias que acordo carente de palavras, vem o Brad e me empresta as dele:

"Baby if you wanna get on
Oh baby if you wanna get off
It makes no sense at all
I saw red
I saw red, I saw red, one more sacred lover that I shot dead
Everyday I wake up just a little bit more
feelin' like a dog out on the yard
because that's just how we are
Everyday I wonder if it's over
when I wake up realizin' that we hate
and breake down the war
You say it's black, but I can't believe you
And if I say it's white,
you say I'm tryin to deceive you
And I'm aware of the high and the low,
and I'd be waiting for you in the middle but I just lack control
Baby if you wanna get low
Oh baby if you wanna get high
It makes no sense at all
I saw red
I saw red, I saw red, one more sacred lover that I shot dead"



(Saw Red)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário