quinta-feira, 16 de julho de 2009

switchstance


Well, I asked for a flyer one,
and i got a peacock - a beautiful one!
In his deep shades of blue,
shining, asking for a long look from my eyes,
waiting for my words, and laying in my time.
Searching for my answers, to the questions he won't did,
looking for a space between the phrases in my lips.
Pretending he doesn't care, and that I don't know about your wish,
so clearly expressed, in your moves, in your voice, in your tricks...
He come when I wasn't waiting
and without know what to say
just smiled me, showing his colors...
And i just smile him back too,
wondering if he also knows
the intentions hidden in my silence,
the meaning behind the empty words
that were coming out of my mouth...
Just me... always full of words,
of right words to wrong situations.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário